The Antminer L3+ Litecoin Miner is the most powerful Litecoin miner on the market at 504 MH/s.
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. Power supply unit is not included. You will need an ATX PSU with at least 9 six-pin PCIE connectors. There are 2 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and both need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board. Buy Bitmain’s APW3++ Power Supply compatible with all Antminers.
3. Bitmain recommends the APW3+ power supply for the L3+ miner. We do not recommend the use of one APW3+ PSU to power more than one Antminer L3+.
4. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 9 PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
- Hash Rate: 504MH/s. A variation of +/- 5% is expected.
- Power Consumption: 800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Power Efficiency: 1.6J/MH +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- DC Voltage Input: 11.60 ~ 13.00V
- Chip Type: BM1485
- Chip quantity per unit: 288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
- Dimensions: 352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 40°C
- Network connection: Ethernet
Read more about the: Antminer L3+ Litecoin Miner.